Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2010-9-29. (Minecraft day 4-5)

2010-9-29. 
 (Minecraft day 4)

Hmmm... I can smell the fresh air from the morning, gonna go out and chop some .... oh it's my neighbor...



Wait waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....???



after seeing that horrible siege scene, I begin to build water trap...



it works :D !!! now BE DROWN!



(Minecraft Day 5)
 
Ahhhhh... a fine morning for my trap upgrade!!
 



 I was updating my progress with cartograph and I see this...


Oh my God... what is that our my map?? is that another civilization!?!?!

my old save file is linked to my new world!?!?(Fail??)

I have to go check it out!!!!!

After lot of walking and climbing,
(the little light dot was my position)


 "i need a damn boat" I say... and I made a workbench and a nice shiny boat :D

TO THE INFINITY AND BEYON!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVoFymy3IMU&feature=related  <-- Music




Exploring....




Hmmm.... something wrong with this world.... The shape of the cliff is rather weird and unnatural... I wonder who has the might and the capability to make this amazing ...
FREE IRONS!!



Anyway... I take out my map and look


 The unknow world's border is replaced by my current explored area!! alas...that unknow civilization is nothing but an illusion... (Or cartographer bug LOL!!!)

Disappointed.... i have to sail back home... WITH MY FRESHLY MINED IRONS!! RAWR~!!!!


back to my basement ~ working on my underground forest... As I check for my ceiling heigh, I see spider on my basement entrance, SPIDERS AGAIN!?! rapidily block the entrance with dirt
then fend off the invaders.



how to hell did those get in?! I check for my traps...


 ohhhh..... boooy.......


 You just crossed the line!! Mr.Piggy! here's a little punishment from me.


*Turn him into BBQ*







2 comments:

  1. Bunker, it's Blaker, what's up with the server? can't log on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm. I can't neither... just weird.

    ReplyDelete