Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2010-9-28. (Minecraft day 1-3)



2010-9-28.
   (Minecraft day 1)

    A new minecraft single player file is created. The world is a rather flat... no mountain, not many cliffs... not even big hills... After a small area exploring, i got some coal and I was lucky to find lots of cactis and reeds at the first day.



Since there's no mountain, I had to build a house on the grass with plank wall.


   While working in the basement, I look up and saw a spider jump into my house from the gap... tried to fight for my dear life, no success.

   Respawned, Find out my house is surrended by mobs.. impossible to get in... gotta wait till dawn...
   (Damn... is my house built on top of 10 spawners?)


  

(Minecraft day 2)

    Dawn is here, skellos and zombies burn into ashes, now i have to run through these creepers... they don't seem to be fooled by my camouflage...



    After dealing those, collect large amount of sand, prepare to build a cactus wall to defend this little shelter.



(Minecraft day 3)

    Nothing better than a morning excercise... after killing all the mobs surrending this house using the improved archer holes, move out and collect more resources.

Little defense for my house...



Reed farming...



Dig in my basement...




Progress :



No comments:

Post a Comment