Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

2010-9-30. (Minecraft day 6-8)

(Minecraft day 6)
      "This is a good time to dig" as protoss would say (Waaaaah??)
Now it's time to get me an iron pick!!




Now I got my iron pick +10 fire property [Deadly].

it's time to dig deeper!

wait... a minute... a light ...!! it's lava!!!















 OHHH YES~~!! me see lava!!!





 Now I have to be fully prepared!! Creeper + leather armor = .... leather'ed creeper?



 First Redstone !!! now I can remote TNT to kill mobs (so wrong.)
















First Gold!! I am sooo going to be
a gold member!





OHHH THE JOY~!!! Diamonds! only 3 of them but... 1 diamond pick!

















(Minecraft day 7)
 Ohhh.... the joy of yestoday... even the mobs outside are excited too (or they simply want to kill me) Good thing I only collect resources at daytime, suckers!!



















What the hell... is that a skeleton Rider!?!?

but he is no match for my awesome aimbot-like aim!
killed his ride and the skeleton is sent back to where it is belong.

+150 

Longshot + 50
Longshot + 50 
Double Kill + 50



(Minecraft day 8)
hmmm... collecting more sands... maybe I should begin to build a project.



No comments:

Post a Comment